Wouldn't you rather know how much you need to put away 9 months in advance rather than find you have a several thousand pound tax bill to pay next week?
Having reliable up to date financial information is much more likely to result in you getting the finance you require.
Acccounts are historical, but have them done quickly and you know immediately where your money is going, how your margins compare to competitors etc.
If you have a Limited Company, the law specifies that you must keep satisfactory records. Even if you're not, if the Inland Revenue want to know how you arrived at your taxable profit, you need to be able to show them!
Review of Accounting Systems
In preparing your accounts we can tell you where your systems can be improved to ensure that you spend your time recording transactions more effectively.
We have extensive experience in preparing accounts for clients - anyone from the small Self Employed business to multi-million pound Audit clients. We are able to provide you with annual or periodic management accounts and can advise you on the pitfalls and benefits of selecting an appropriate year-end. The benefits you can expect to receive by using Halsey & Co. to prepare your accounts include:
- We are Qualified Chartered Certified Accountants and Registered Auditors with extensive experience
- Fees quoted up front
- Quick turnaround of jobs and return of your papers
- We work with you to reduce the time spent book-keeping leaving you with more time to do what you do best - running your business
- We use the latest technology including electronic exchange of data
As Registered Auditors Halsey & Co. are also able to perform Statutory audits including:
- Production of statutory financial statements and filing with Companies House/HMRC
We are also well versed in preparing accounts for other bodies such as The Law Society, Charities Commission and Estate Agents client account reviews.
- Advice on compliance with accounting standards and the Companies Acts
- Undertaking statutory audits for all sizes of company